Monday, September 13, 2004

ahhhh women still suck!

So I have had a few friends say, "Don't worrry. They're not all that way." or ,"Hey, We're not all like that!" Guess what? I know, but I don't meet those girls...I meet the others. The ones who know you have been betrayed in the past and say what a nice guy you are and you should learn to trust people again. They open up to you and you feel like you could trust people again. And then they lie to you and you realize that it just doesn't stop. Women don't stop being deceptive with you they only cycle in a new deceiver. Man, if one more female tells me I should just let go of the past and start trusting again then I'm gonna e'splode! It is like dangling a treat in front of a dog and smacking his nose right after he bites it. If you do that over and over again...say three four times...the dog won't go for it. Pavlovian response, am I right? I can't take another innocent face lying to me or another accusation of infidelity. I get these too fucking often for not doing either one. I might just start lying and fucking around so as to even the playing field or at least earn the treatment I keep getting heaped on to me. If I didn't have this horrible cycle of complete adoration of women then I would stop the self afflicted abuse. I love the treat that they dangle in front of me, no matter how hard they smack my nose. God, I'm so pathetic. Now I have to get this one girl out of my dreams before it drives me mad, but it already has.

No comments: