Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lunch n' Tings

Well, I emptied out my feed reader
when I began lunch, so I had to find something else to do. Cthulhu knows I should attempt actual talking to of co-workers. The sushi I bought from the cafeteria is sub-par today. The rice is out of whack. Normally I enjoy it as healthier than most items and decent quality. Mushy rice. Too much Vinegar.

Watched the Rifftrax for 6th Sense last nite. Wasn't their best one but it worked. I forgot how nice the cinematography was in that flick. The directing wasn't as hot as I recalled. Too much telegraphing. Then again, the studio might have said, "Hey, you know, could you repeat the whole movie once we realize Bruce has been dead for 90% of the movie? Ya know? Really bring it home to roost in the audiences head." I hope so. M. Night is a piss poor writer and director from what I've seen but I avoided the last 3 of his movies. I feel better for it.

I'm hosting a Bachelor Weekend on Sat and Sunday. Israel Chapa is getting married. I am still shocked that I was the first of his friends he told. I like the guy a lot and I've known him maybe 4-5 years. He sure has taken a shining to me if he has asked Carlos and I to arrange it all.

There will be sun, water, booze, boobies, more booze, (maybe some more boobies?), and mild Bad Assery! We promised his fiancee there would be no hookers. Not bad for limitations. Looking forward to it. I guess every man should have to throw a Bachelor Party once in his life. Another milestone.

Feeling a little depressed in the last week or two. The place is really starting to show it. I'm cleaning tonite to prepare for the guys coming in, so it gives me a good excuse. I'll be distracted most of the weekend with the festivities. That will help.

I've had a failure to launch on the last 2-3 girls I've asked out or set dates up with. Kinda getting to me a bit down. Hey, ya know, I guess I could be less picky but that doesn't help anyone. Patience is hard when your bed starts feeling lonely. Back to work.

No comments: