Thursday, September 30, 2004

Heroin is on the menu




I am rather happy to announce that I will be starting up anime nite again either this monday or the next depending upon the participant's schedule. Macy is out and so too might be Alex but we shall see. This makes room for Travis and Candice who I completely neglected on my list due to pot-headery. Travis is one of the OGs and his girl dressed up like Faye Valentine for Halloween. That qualifies her and travis was no question. Those were the only two people I had on a waiting list though. It was a list so secret I think it's safe to say I forgot. If anyone else drops out I believe it would be fortuitous for us as a smaller group then the necessary ten is preferred. To all those who wished to be part I apologize but I have to keep a strict line drawn, so much so that anyone who gets a ride to my place can't have their ride stay, eek. This nite is a commitment to becoming a family like no other before. We stop when the first person leaves and if you don't show up for a night we won't wait till next week. This is all due to my fore-sight and will become apparent later. Boy I sound self-important but I have to make sure anime Monday doesn't get out of hand like it did last time. In short, it is a club not a social hour as most treated it before. I love you all but there can be only a chosen few due to apt. space and overt possibilities of distraction. I have 29 hours of this shit and it makes me hard just thinking about it.

No comments: