Tuesday, October 05, 2004

ship shape like Titanica

Current mood: content
The first night of anime went over well and I have hooked everyone on to it now. Naruto is officially a hit! I am drinking too much every night and I just found out that my bitches are moving to Canida without even telling me about it. I am treding water at school just barely but I think I can juggle it. I am coughing up a lung every so often cuz I am sick right now. Some news of interest, Hope the OM of Amy's Ice Creams wants me back but my year away from Amy's isn't over yet. I would go back there in a heart beat. I am on a kick where I like to sing the chorus of "private dancer" to Max at work in the 'Tina' voice but I don't think I see anything too wrong with that. I put up new pictures which should excite exactly no one but me and my monkey. Until the next time people, "I'm dancing like a monkey! Monkey Dance!"

No comments: