Friday, October 22, 2004

Cock blocked out!

Well every one Cunt Face lived up to her name and kicked me off my 'myspace'. I changed my password so she would stop checking my mail and then she went ape shit and changed my email address log on so that I have no idea how to get on to my page then proceeded to delete it. Hope she feels better about herself. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. I hope this person really finds this amusing as I know she will. Maybe next time I should be nicer to my friends. Oh wait I was and they dicked me without a word. Great! As tou can tell it took me almost 2 hours to recreate my page, including all my blogs. Oh well. Needless to say I won't be using a friend to build a site for me again. I am just sorry that we couldn't work things out but cunt and douchey refuse to talk to me. Sad.

CHEERS to all the good times we had you bastardsI will miss them!

No comments: